:tunes:
So we just booked our flights out to Massachusetts. We leave in two weeks and we'll get back on the 16th. We had to change the dates because of availability. It is a long story and was a bit of a nightmare to deal with. But, it's all done now and we're going to have a nice visit.
Ryan's working on the bathroom. Maybe we'll get some more pictures to share. At least we're making progress!
Gotta Run!
2 comments:
Mom commented 5/24/04:
I am glad that the nightmare is over. You will have a fun trip and Acadia will be home for her birthday. If you are not too exhausted, she can have a friends party. Or were you planning that for the weekend? Grandparents Roser may be a little disappointed about the birthday, but not too. They will just be glad to see you!
Sure is pretty there! Have fun!
But! will you post?
I commented 5/24/04:
Don't know how much access to internet I'll have. We'll see.
We are thinking about a friends party. Originally we weren't planning on one, but now it seems appropriate. I've decided if we have one on her b-day it has to be somewhere else. We will have just gotten home and I don't know for sure if the bathrooms will be done. We'll see.
Post a Comment