Monday, May 10, 2004

Monday, Monday

Today was a Monday!


I woke up and started doing dishes. I was gross in sweats and without a shower at that point. Then the phone rang. It was the Relief Society President asking if it was okay that we move our meeting to 10? Well, sure considering I had forgotten that we were having a meeting at all! (They are usually at 9:30!!!:blush:) AAAAUGH!

Okay, I start the dishwasher, jump in the shower, and take off. The meeting is 2 hours. I get home and make lunch. Well, we have decided to start eating our larger meal at lunch time instead of dinner time. So...I made chinese food. Which meant another sink full of dishes! But, they would have to wait. First I needed to run to the credit union and grocery store since I had already put that off for 5 days. Then once I got home I finished dishes (again!) and made refreshments for family night tonight. CRAZY!!!

So, now it is almost 5:00. But, the good news is that I'm not making "dinner". I just have to make sure we have some light food for everyone. And...the refreshments are made and the dishes are under control. So I guess it's not a bad thing that I was so busy during the day. That makes it so I don't have as much work in the evening. I can get used to that. :thumb:

No comments: