Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Eat What You Want Day

Isn't it interesting that there are so many "holidays" like that? Today is Eat What You Want Day, recently there was No Diet Day, Pecan Day, Something On a Stick Day, Chocolate Custard Day, etc. Plus there are all these No Housework, No Homework, Where Your Pajamas to Work, and Blame Someone Else Days! :lol:


If we truly observed all these "holidays", we would be in a world of hurt!

2 comments:

Sariah said...

Mom commented on 5/12/04:

Good point! We need to be a little responsible now and then or where would we be? Ultimately all homeless, sick and hungry. Not to mention progressing the wrong way spritually.

Still, I like to take a little holiday break in the midst of being otherwise pretty much responsible. A little leavening in the bread of life.

What I want to know is who comes up with these things? And where do the people on Holidays on the Net and Special Days find them?

And, most importantly, Why don't I start coming up with some of my own????!

Well, holiday or hum drum work day, I hope you have a good one!

Love you!

Sariah said...

I commented on 5/12/04:

That's what we keep wondering...Who comes up with these "holidays"? And how do they become actual holidays? Can anyone make up a holiday and somehow submit it?