Monday, February 23, 2009

Quick Catch-Up

All things Twilight:

•Saturday, as part of our GNO, Natalie (formally known as Millie) and I hit the $3.00 movies to see Twilight. Later we met up with our other GNO pals and as we played wii and talked and laughed, we all decided to go again because everyone else was bummed they weren't able to make the earlier showing. So we did! lol I was worried that I might find parts of it boring just for the simple fact that I had JUST watched it hours before, but NOPE! I think I like the movie more and more each time I see it. (Saturday was viewing 3 and 4)

•Today I stopped by Beacock Music to pick up the piano music for Twilight. Woohoo! Now I can play Bella's Lullaby like Edward does! ;) I still like my choice for Bella's Lullaby better, but hey, what can you do? I like the real Bella's Lullaby as a song a lot, just not for Bella's lullaby. :S

•Today I also pre-ordered my copy of the special 2-disc edition of the Twilight DVD! Can't wait for this time next month! :) If I've not gotten tired of seeing it in the theaters, then I'm pretty sure I need to own this movie. :)

Now, all things exercise-related:

•I cannot find my gym bag. Not for the life of me! Frustrating! Especially because I strongly suspect my gym bag contains my Ishuffle. :( I can use a different gym bag, but I have such a hard time working out without my shuffle. :S

•Today I stepped WAY out of my comfort zone in order to be a good/fun friend. I attended Natalie's (formally known as Millie) ward's new dance/aerobics class. Now, it would be helpful for you to know... I can't dance. So, this was truly a sincere act of friendship. But it turns out it was really fun! Kicked my butt, but lots of fun! And now, my calves are KILLING ME!!! Thankfully, this is a Monday/Friday class, so my calves have a few days to heal before being tortured again. ;)

And now, you're all caught up. :)

No comments: