Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Weird Dream

This is not going to make much sense and it's really not that entertaining, so I won't be offended if you don't read. ;)

I have weird dreams. Often. And they aren't always so weird, they just don't make sense. Like the time I was pregnant with Rori and dreamt I could look into my stomach to see my baby, kind of like I had x-ray vision. What did I see? Twins, but one was a tiny little fetus and the other was almost full term. Oh yeah, and the bigger one was dressed in overalls. It was a boy... remarkably like my sister's little boy, wearing the same outfit I gave her for her baby shower. lol Okay... that one was more than just "not making sense", it was weird. lol

So, last night I had another weird, dream.

I was going to go to the temple so I had my bag all ready. Except instead of my normal temple bag, I had a suitcase on wheels, a small one, like a carry-on. And Ryan was going to work at the same time, so the girls were coming with me. ??? We were all going to go down and catch the bus together. Again... ??? So, we're walking along, me with my suitcase rolling behind me, and we're on the freeway. Walking in the fast lane. We see up ahead there is a suitcase laying on the ground. Uh oh, there's been an accident. So, we carefully change lanes to walk around it and watching so not to be hit by cars, and we see various items scattered all over the lane. (Things that came out of the suitcase that was laying on the ground.) And people were picking up the items. We would have helped, but we were going to miss our bus. And sure enough, here it was! So, we crossed back across the fast lane and across the traffic coming in the other direction, to wait at the side of the freeway for the bus to stop. It was a school bus.

So, we're getting on the bus. Ryan just uses his bus pass. (Which is funny because he doesn't have one, he has never ridden the bus here. lol) And I'm digging in my wallet to pay for me and the girls. The girls get on and sit down as I'm asking how much to pay. The driver asks where we're going. I start to say, "The temple," but realize that doesn't mean anything to her, so I say, "Oh, just down I-5... to exit 292". She looks at me like I'm a complete idiot. Apparently, this bus doesn't go there. So I have to call my girls off the bus and then I woke up.

Weird. Pointless. But just an illustration of what kind of dreams I have.

No comments: