Yesterday I hit the gym for the first time since the miscarriage. It felt great - until I went to the locker room. All of a sudden I felt awful and I knew I was about to faint. I laid down on on of the benches and just stayed there for about 40 minutes. I made it to the car, paged Ryan, then talked to Ruth for awhile before I felt safe enough to drive home.
I guess even though I am feeling better and feel healed, my body still hasn't fully recovered from everything. So, today I'm taking it much easier. Hopefully next week will be better - and even then I think I'll take it slow and easy.
And how funny that these are today's Friday Five questions:
1. How often do you get sick? Usually not much, but this year...!?!
2. Do you take a lot of over the counter medicine? Again, not usually, but recently...!?!
3. Have you ever been in the hospital for an extended period of time? Not really, the longest I have been in the hospital was when I had Acadia. I stayed an extra day because I had Pre-Eclampsia.
4. Are there any diseases that run in your family? Well...We never really thought so, but then my Uncle and my Grandma both got cancer and both died last year after long battles with it. And then there's my sister who has three auto-immune diseases...but we don't know of any history of it before her.
5. What is the best remedy for the common cold? Lots of fluid and vitamin C
No comments:
Post a Comment