These first few are when Ryan and Cadi went on Monday.
Oh, that's my girl!!!
She doesn't look as excited to be holding tickets as she was when holding the money!
What's wrong, Cadi? Are you lost?!?
Ryan always teases me for taking pictures of him eating. Well I was home when HE took this picture!
The rest of these pictures are when we all went last night.
Stretch!
The night before, Ryan had riden on the whirly rides with Acadia. Afterwards he felt a little "whoosy". This time, she rode alone - neither Ryan or I were willing to take any chances!
Weee!
If you want to see more photos from the carnival, visit our Photobucket account.
Now for some pictures that were taken awhile ago, but never posted...
JuneBug?
Easter Sunday
1 comment:
'Barbara' posted this on Wed 6 Apr 2005, 6:34 pm
Adorable! I so appreciate getting a peek at my lovely granddaughter's life! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time.
Love you all!
Mom and Grandma
Post a Comment