Monday, April 18, 2005

Hooray!

Hooray! My babies come home today! I have missed them so much!


I did have a great LOTR marathon on Friday, but ever since it was over I haven't had any desire to sit and watch TV. So, that made it a little more boring while I was home alone all weekend.

I'm glad that Ryan and Acadia were able to go down for the funeral. And I'm glad I stayed here. My ortho appointment was great - I'm done with my Invisalign braces. Another "Hooray!" And the wedding on Saturday was beautiful. Yesterday the family that we've been fellowshipping did come to church - and stayed the whole time! So did my Mia Maid that had promised me she'd be there. She also came to the Standards Night fireside that we had last night. Okay, just one more..."Hooray!"

So, now I need to get some work done, take a shower, go to my presidency meeting, then pick up Ryan and Acadia from the airport and life will be back to normal again!

Great escape:: Chicken Run

Cluster:: my teddy bear

Wrong place, wrong time:: oops

Guided:: led, not knowing before hand what to do

Forensics:: science

Pros:: cons

Safety deposit box:: Wells Fargo Bank

Quadrant:: area

Precisely:: "Right" (in Kronk's voice from Emperor's New Groove)

Who are you?:: And what do you want?

1 comment:

Sariah said...

Barbara left this comment on 4/18/05:

Atlhough we missed you, it sounds like you had a highly successful weekend and got a lot of good things done. It was great seeing Ryan and Acadia. How she is growing!