Friday, April 1, 2005

Beautiful

If you haven't checked out Shamu's live web cam yet, you really should. Sometimes the webcam is located in the show tank (last week I watched an entire show), but the location they are showing today is one of my favorite ones. It is a little dark in the background which makes it hard to see much more than what is right in front of the camera. But I still like it. If you don't see something right away, just give it a moment or two. The orcas are probaby just out of shot, but they often swim the perimeter and will come around soon.

3 comments:

Sariah said...

'' posted this on Fri 1 Apr 2005, 1:37 pm
I noticed that link on your site yesterday, and watched for a couple of minutes. Neat stuff. We went to Sea World when we were in San Diego in January... look at all the money we could have saved! ;)
EastCoastEddie [ed2010@gmail.com]

Sariah said...

'' posted this on Sat 2 Apr 2005, 10:17 am
I LOVE the shamu cam! Thanks for sharing!
Ruth

Sariah said...

'' posted this on Mon 4 Apr 2005, 9:57 am
That is really cool. Thanks for sharing.
Miriam