Earlier this week we received a call from one of the ladies I visit. Her son was sick with the flu and she wondered if I could feed the missionaries Friday (tonight) for them. It was the morning after the “long night” and I was so tempted to say no. But I knew things would be better for me by then (now) and also knew it would help her out, so I agreed. And now I need to make dinner for three sister missionaries. Which also means I need to actually finish cleaning the house. I’ve done a little here and there the last couple of days, but it needs so much more!
Ryan is back at a location at work that keeps him busy. He also has far less flexibility with his time. No more coming home early and making up for it later. So he gets to work on time and comes home on time. And that means half the week, Cadi won’t see Ryan at all. That’s no fun. But he is here all day (besides school) the other half of the week.
Okay, here’s a Friday Five:
What is the one book that you reread over and over again?
Okay, honestly the “Book of Mormon”. I’ve read some books more than once, but rarely.
What is your favorite genre?
Hmmm, I really like all kinds. I love historical novels. I suppose if I have to choose, that is it.
Do you usually buy your books or visit the library?
Mostly buy. Sometimes borrow from friends.
Who is your favorite author?
Don’t have one.
What book have you read that you absolutely hated?
Hahaha! I laugh because the first book that came to mind was “Where the Red Fern Grows”, which is what Ryan is reading to Acadia now. It’s an awful book – way to sad!
No comments:
Post a Comment