Sunday, November 28, 2004

Just call me Madame Pomfrey

Acadia asked if I wanted to play doctor.


I said, "Sure, I have a headache. Make it better."

She looked at me and asked what I wanted her to do. I told her she was the doctor, she should tell me. Then I told her that a hug would make me feel better.

She smiled sweetly, said "Okay", then hobbled over to give me a hug.

That's when I realized she was hoping I would be the doctor and "fix" her foot.

I thought it was sweet for her to be my doctor when she had wanted to be the patient, so we switched roles.

She had broken all the bones in her foot and asked me to grow her new bones.

I told her that it was a good thing she came to me instead of some muggle doctor because it just so happens I could grow her new bones. I asked my assistant if he knew where the bone growing pills were. He did!

I told Cadi that since we were growing 5 bones (yes I know there are more than 5 bones in the foot), she would need to take 5 pills. I warned her that they were really gross, but it was important for her to eat them all, otherwise her foot would never heal.

She bravely ate her nasty pills (cleverly disguised as "m&m"s). When her bones had grown and her foot was healed she said, "Now I think I need to grow new bones in my leg!" :naughty:

Nice try.:lol:

No comments: