Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Angel of Remembrance

We had a RS presidency meeting tonight at my house. We are having a board dinner next week that we needed to go over details for. (I'm making the glazed carrots and a cheesecake - okay, Ryan is making the cheesecake :naughty:.)


They surprised me with a gift - a Willow Tree ornament, the angel of remembrance. And they brought a strawberry swirl cheesecake - :lick:! I am going to miss working with them so much! I can't imagine not serving with them.

I have another week of duties to take care of before I'm totally done though. This week is Home, Family and Personal Enrichment. Then there's the board dinner we're cooking next Tuesday. I might still be at the HFPE planning meeting next week - infact I probably will. But that will be it. Even if they don't have a replacement for me by then, I will need to transition over to the new calling. They will be on their own! :lol:

I am getting used to the idea. I didn't cry nearly as much today as I did yesterday and Sunday! I know its the right thing and I feel that comforting me and helping me to adjust.

Today we got alot of work done around the house. That is always nice. Tomorrow will be busy. I'm in Cadi's classroom, then dance and then girl scouts. Busy, busy!

No comments: