I realize that nobody else cares about this, but I just won another stampable binder off an e-bay auction. This time it includes two packets of divided sheet protectors (also SU!). And I got it all for $6.50! (plus $4.00 s/h) This one is actually white and has the oval picture frame in front...just what I would have chosen if SU! still carried them! (But for far less! SU! would have charged at least $20, probably $30 just for the binder, plus s/h and tax.)
Some people have had bad experiences with E-bay, but so far we've gotten great deals and had good profits on most of our sales.
3 comments:
Mom commented 11/18/04:
Congratulations, Sariah Super-shoppper!
We look forward to seeing you and the wonder dog soon.
Miriam commented 11/18/04:
Good for you. I hope you have fun filling it with pictures and scrapbook pages. We want to see when you're done filling it up!
Yeah, see you next week!
I commented 11/18/04:
Yeah, (or is it Yea? I think it's yeah)I need to get scrapbooking now that I have the right albums. I'm so far behind. Thankfully(?) I'm taking digital pictures now so I don't have hard copies piling up even more. But eventually I'll need to print up them too. First to catch up on everything else...
Actually, see you in less than 2 days!
Post a Comment