Monday, March 1, 2010

My husband thinks I'm paranoid. I think he's suicidal. You be the judge.

Ryan's been having a heavy load at work lately and it's likely to continue for a few months. (It's a good thing he gets paid OT!) Last night he had to go in and thought he'd be home around midnight. It turned into an all-nighter. He came home around 6am to take a quick shower, grab a bite to eat, then head back in for a regular day of work! (He's been up since yesterday morning!) He knows I'm worried about him coming home this afternoon. It's a bit of a commute and rush hour traffic can be awful. :(

Ryan doesn't like it when I worry. And I really try not to worry very often. He is usually really smart about taking a nap or pulling over if he needs to. But this is insane! I'm trying to convince him to let me come pick him up when he's ready to come home. It'll be inconvenient, especially when I have to take get the girls up early to take him to work in the morning, but I'd rather go get him and not even risk the possibility of him falling asleep behind the wheel.

Tell me I'm not crazy. You don't need to tell me that he is, I already know that. ;) I just want confirmation that I'm not being overly paranoid.

P.S. Did anyone see the Marriage Ref after the Closing Ceremonies last night? I think sometimes that would be a good idea! lol

No comments: