Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Good Customer Service

After my little rant yesterday about the troubles getting the movies I ordered on-line, and hearing the feedback in my comments about how I'm not the only one noticing a decline in the quality of customer service, I thought I'd share a positive experience I had with customer service recently.

Awhile ago I bought a new crockpot and love it! But a couple of months ago, the plastic hinge on the lid broke. For awhile, I just lived with it. Then earlier this year I looked into replacement parts on-line, and couldn't find any. So, I called the company. I wasn't even sure they would offer the part and if so, how much it would cost. But the person I talked to said, "Okay, I'll send out a new lid right away!" That was it!!! And sure enough, a couple weeks later, UPS delivered my new crockpot lid.

Yay for good customer service!!! :)

No comments: