Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Is that the alarm going off? I thought it was summer break!
Today Acadia went to Activity Day Camp (a church day camp for the girls ages 8-11). It meant being ready and out the door by 8:10am. So, we were back to setting an alarm for 7am. Acadia had a lot of fun at camp and is looking forward to the next two days as well. Today she shot BB guns, made a hook to hang your coat on, did something with hair, and came home in with handcuffs. lol The only thing I've gotten out of her about tomorrow is that she gets to do something with a horse. And on the last day, it's her group that will be taking down the flag at the end of camp.
While she had fun shooting BB guns and getting handcuffs, Rori and I went for a walk. I brought her stroller but she opted to run most of the time. I was hoping we'd get home and she would want to take a nice nap. Instead, she was ornery and demanding for a few hours and didn't fall asleep on the couch until after 2pm. But at least then she got a little nap. By then, I was tired and not in the mood to do any work. lol
***Cadi just came up to me and asked, "Mom, do you want to get handcuffed?"***
The weather was pretty warm today; I actually turned on the A/C. But thankfully, the rest of the week will be a tad cooler (low to mid 70s) - just how I like it.
Two more days of alarm clocks and THEN we should have a summer with no alarms. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment