I'm tired. Beat. Whipped. Exhausted.
See, we've got two extra kids right now. I know, I know... that only makes 4 kids and almost everyone I know has at least that... like, all the time! So, guess what? The Lord knew what He was doing when He only gave me two! lol
Our friends are on an Alaskan cruise right now and while they are sailing the seas, we are watching their daughters. Yesterday we went to the beach because one of the girls had never seen the ocean before. We also had a fantastic time at my aunt and uncle's house for a BBQ, welcoming my cousin home from his mission. I took lots of pictures at both of those things. But I'm too tired to upload them. Uploading them really wouldn't be the problem, it's going through the editing that I'm not excited about right now.
So, as I procrastinate, enjoy this instead:
No comments:
Post a Comment