Monday, June 22, 2009

Lazy days of Summer


Summer break started last week when Cadi had her last day of school on Thursday, but we were so busy with Cadi's party that it didn't feel like the break had begun yet. However, this week is different. At least today and tomorrow are. (Acadia will be at Activity Day camp Wed-Fri and needs to be out the door by 8:15am to get there in time.) I do have things to do today, but all I want to do is lay around and be lazy! lol

Rori woke up at 7am (when we normally got up for school) and came in to watch TV in my room so I could doze for another hour or so. We've had breakfast and I should go to the gym and/or go to Costco this morning. But chances are, we're going to veg out watching a movie instead. lol

No comments: