Tuesday, February 12, 2008

With Love

What day is today?  I thought it was "just Tuesday" but then there was a knock at the door.  This is what I found:

Valentine's from Ryan

My uncle was at the door delivering flowers and a stuffed animal that Ryan sent from my aunt's flower shop.  *Shameless plug - if you live in the area, check out Ladybug Landing in Battleground!!!*  I was totally surprised!  I hadn't mentioned any hints or anything so I really wasn't expecting anything like this!  In fact, I had told him that while shopping, I found my favorite perfume on sale and got a gift box of some for him to give me for Valentine's Day and so he was off the hook! lol  So, this was such a wonderful surprise! :)

Rori loves her little fox:
Rori's Valentine from Daddy

And Cadi was thrilled so see flowers for her, they are already moved to her room, just for her. lol
Cadi's Valentine from Daddy

Thank you Babe!  You are THE BEST!!!  xxoo

No comments: