when you're with a ham?"
Yep, that's what she said to me as I was chopping ham to put in the soup I made tonight. lol She told me that the ham was beautiful, too. And then she asked if she could have ham by itself instead of eating the actual soup.
Two nights ago, I woke up half-way and tried to pull the covers up but my hand slipped and I ended up stabbing myself in the nose. OUCH! I was all the way awake after that! I actually have a crescent gouge on one of my nostrils. And it still hurts.
Rori has been sick. She still wants to run around and play (and get into everything and make a million messes), but she has a yucky cough and a stuff/runny nose. She had a fever this morning and didn't have an appetite until about lunch time. Poor litte girl. At least she seems to feel fine.
Girl Scout cookies are here!!! This is a happy time of year!
I spent way too much of my time today making up a couple of slideshows to put on my MySpace page. I had three up already but I wanted to update the one that had pics of Rori. As I did, I realized that I should update the other one to include pics of Cadi from the time that she was born. So... I totally remade both of those slideshows and they are both now really long. But if you like to see pics of my family, then that's a good thing. lol Plus, there is a button on each slideshow where you can force ahead to the next pic instead of waiting... and that could cut down the actual viewing time by quite a bit. lol
Anyhow, if you are dying to see the slideshows, click on this-here link to go visit my MySpace page.
No comments:
Post a Comment