Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It's raining bears and bugs... and blankets.

When I went to get Aurora up from her her nap, I found a familiar sight: all of her blankets were on the floor. She had tossed them over the side of her crib. She also had a couple of stuffed animals that had been "napping" with her: a teddy bear and Uniqua (some sort of bug from Backyardigans). I also notticed that she had pulled up half of her crib sheet! Stinker. lol

So, when I got in there, I picked up the teddy bear and said, "Teddy! What are you doing down here? You should be in there!" And I tossed him back in. Well, Rori thought this was HILARIOUS! So, she tossed him back out and laughed! And so it began. I would toss the bear back in and she would toss him back out. Then I added Uniqua, tossing her in as well. We spent about 10 minutes tossing the bear, bug, and one of her blankets in and out of her crib and just laughing. She was so cute, laughing so hard that she could hardly move. lol

And people say it rains cats and dogs... they've got it all wrong! It rains bears, bugs, and blankets in Washington! ;)

No comments: