Thursday, February 14, 2008

For My Valentine

I think I'm really lucky, I have got such a wonderful husband!  He is too good to me and I am ever so grateful! 

As you know (if you read my blog and uh... apparently, you do), Ryan just started a new position at work.  He now has an office! :)  A good sized one, too!  With a window! :)  So for Valentine's Day, he's getting a digital picture frame.  But I didn't buy it, I want him to pick it out because I am not usually good at picking out that kind of thing, he is.  But I did make him this and took it to his office.  He is having a really rough day at work today and is spending just about all his time in the fab so he wasn't there, which in a way is better, this way it's as if it was delivered to him.  Which it was... but not by some stranger, by me... but I didn't see him.  Wait, how is this better?  Darn.  It's not.  But oh well, it's the way it is and he still gets his Valentine :)

Ryan's Valentine

What says "I love you" more than a bunch of fattening foods?!? lol

It really does look better in person.  The tissue papers are roses and in real life, they actually look like it. lol  I also need to give credit where credit is due... I stole this idea from my friend, Sidnee.  She is my hair girl and I was there yesterday for a cut (it's super cute by the way and I LOVE IT!!  Thanks Sid!) and she had just made the same thing for her hubby for today.  I loved the idea, loved how simple it would be to make, and loved that it wasn't gonna cost and arm and a leg (so I'd still have those left to pay for the digital picture frame ;) ).  So... I totally copied her. 

I hope it makes Ryan smile when he ever does get a break today.  And I hope he forgives me for giving him so much candy! lol  (Somehow, I think he will.)  Oh, I forgot to mention, I did also leave for him a little heart picture frame with a pic of me and the girls in it.  Not quite as exciting as the digital one will be, but it will do for now. ;)

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone, but most especially to my very own valentine!  I love you, Blue!  xxoo

No comments: