Friday, February 8, 2008

Art From the Heart

Every year, Cadi's school has a night where their artwork is displayed.  Last night was the night!  Here are some pictures of Acadia with her artwork:

Chinese New Year Dragon

The dragon's head

RABBITS

This one's mine!

Cadi's shirt

And this one is my favorite!  She painted this painting of herself:

Self Portrait

That painting she made is based off of this picture:

Inspiration photo

Good job, Cadi! :)

4 comments:

Sariah said...

Debi commented 2/9/08:

I really like that painting, too. :) It looks great! My favorite is the shirts though, especially the picture of her pointing at it, looks very cute. :) What's funny is last August was my boss' birthday and we decorated his office with a bunch of shirts we decorated, just like that!! (It was in reference to a story he told us in a meeting previously about a dry cleaner.) Anyway, very cute!

Sariah said...

2/9/08:

I like the pic of her pointing to her shirt, too. Ryan took that picture and he did a great job! :)
How fun that you did that for your boss! :)

Sariah said...

Miriam commented 2/11/08:

So what's the answer to the question? "What is it?" I like those pictures, too.
I also really like the painting of the fruits and vegetables. What does the card at the top of it say?

Good job, Cadi! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Sariah said...

2/11/08:

I don't know what the answer to the question is! Maybe Cadi will blog about it. I'll ask her when she gets home from school. :)
The fruits and vegetables painting is about Rabbits. If you could enlarge the pic (sorry, I didn't make it bigger), you would see that the word "Rabbit" is spelled and each letter starts off a "rabbit fact". :)