Friday, March 11, 2005

Toys

1) What was your favorite toy as a child?

I really liked Barbies, My Little Ponies, and Pound Puppies. But my very favorite toy was Amy Ann, my Cabbage Patch Kid (which really wasn't a real Cabbage Patch Kid, but she looked EXACTLY like one)

2) What is your favorite toy now that you're "grown up"?
My Yamaha Clavinova.

3) What is the most dangerous toy you had growing up?
Gee, I don't know. The Sit-n-Spin? You could get so dizzy on that thing! Or if you tried it standing up, you could fall down. We may have had a more dangerous toy, but I can't think of what.

4) What is the most dangerous toy you have now?
The computer! I could waste my whole day on it!

5) What one toy do you wish you had/have?
Black Lacquer, Baby Grande, Yamaha Disclavier.

2nd choice - Honda Odyssey, fully loaded of course.

More realistic choice - (don't laugh) a toaster oven that hangs above the counter

No comments: