Last night I dreamed that Acadia and I went out into my backyard. It was HUGE!!! It looked like a big park, which isn't really such a stretch since we have a park right behind our house and a gate from our backyard going out to it.
I think Cadi and I were going over to the shed, which in my dream was on the other side of a hill. The sun was shining, it was a beautiful day! The grass needed to be mowed and as we walked we had to watch out for the dog "piles". Hmmm...This is all too true in real life! Someone has slacked off(that's putting it nicely) in his job to pick up after the dog.
I think there might have been someone else with us in the dream, one of Cadi's friends maybe. And Ryan was at the shed, where we were trying to get. Simon showed up and was running like crazy! It reminded me of the day we almost had to put him down. When we took him outside before going to the vet, he seemed to get all this energy and ran all over.
I don't know if there was any meaning in the dream. It has been beautiful weather here. Of course, we're in a drought and will pay for all this nice weather later. But it has been nice to open up the windows and go outside without a coat on. The weather reports say that next week we'll be pushing 70 degrees! Not normal for this time of year! We'll have to take advantage of that - maybe go running in a park. We'll just have to watch out for "piles"!
6 comments:
Ryan commented 3/3/05:
Sounds like you caught a glimpse of doggie heaven. Do you think he's figured out the poison we've been putting into his food? Maybe he's using his mind powers to try to make you feel guilty. He obviously chose you to have the vision since I see him as a walking chicken nugget and in my dream I would have eaten him. We'll have to try something more subtle. Back to the drawing board.
I commented 3/3/05:
You are so bad...
People, we do not poison our dog! However, I can't say for sure about Ryan's dream that he's a walking chicken nugget.
Ryan commented 3/3/05:
Let me clarify in case there are others who haven't passed the 4 year-old test; the dog is the chicken nugget. Not me. I don't dream about myself walking around as a chicken nugget.
Ryan commented 3/3/05:
But if I WAS a chicken nugget, what kind of sauce would you dip me in?
I commented 3/3/05:
Sweet and Sour
Ryan commented 3/3/05:
I've tried to comment to this but it takes too much effort not to be censored. I can only sit here with a dumb stupid pathetic silly smile on my face. (Waiting for the superhero to come down and ruin my day - hehehe)
Post a Comment