Friday, March 25, 2005

Let's Talk Movies

1. What is your favorite movie of all time?  The Lord of the Rings (the entire trilogy, it's too hard to choose which one is best)

2. How often do you watch this movie? We usually watch some part of the movies at least a couple times a week.  Sometimes everyday, for just an hour or two at a time.

3. What's your favorite line out of the whole movie?  So tough to choose one..."Don't be hasty", "Po-Tay-Toes", "Look's like meat's back on the menu, boys!", "I always like going South, somehow it feels like going downhill."... But I think my very favorite is, "May it be a light for you in dark places when all other lights go out."

4. Who's your favorite character from this movie?  I love so many of the characters...but you know I've got to go with Aragorn!

5. What scene do you love the most?  Another tough choice!  Smeagol catching a fish in the Forbidden Pool...Gimli, Legolas, and Aragorn talking on the wall as they are waiting for battle to begin at Helms Deep...Eowyn killing the RingWraith...Gandolf pulling Sam through the window at Bag End...Aragorn revealing himself to Sauron (scene from the extended version)...Aragorn jumping off the boat in Gondor...Smeagol ridding himself of Gollum...  I can't choose one favorite, they are all awesome!

No comments: