We got home from the beach last night; it was such a fun time! I have a ton of pictures to go through and upload. :) (I might wait to post them until I get copies of our friends' pics.)
I had a headache last night and was so tired, so I dozed on the couch for a few minutes after we got home. My headache was still there when I woke up (just a few minutes later... maybe 30 minutes tops) so before going to bed, I took a couple Excedrin.
Yeah.
Note to self: Don't take anything with CAFFEINE right before trying to go to sleep!!! I was laying in bed, wide awake until after 3 AM!!! No joke, and so not cool. :S
I finally got to sleep and thankfully, Rori slept in until 8am. I am a little tired, but what can ya do? And, my head feels fine, so... lol.
Today I need to recover from our trip and get ready for a meeting this afternoon. Hopefully I'll get to posting more about our trip soon. Until then: the beach was gorgeous, the weather was cool, and the company was fabulous! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment