Yesterday, Ryan's friend called just as he was getting ready to go to work. His car had stopped working. Again. So last night, they towed the darn thing back to our house. Oh joy. I think they guys were afraid to tell me. lol But they PROMISE it will be out of my driveway by the end of the week. Yeah, we'll see. lol
Last night, Ryan stayed up to almost midnight working on it with his friend. They drained the recently-filled gas tank and removed said gas tank, among other things. (They are pretty sure it's the gas pump that needs to be replaced.) Now my front yard smells like gasoline. Lovely. I really hope they're right, that this doesn't take long this time.
***Update***
Ryan's friend stopped by on his lunch break to test the gas pump. Well guess what, it's working fine. So that wasn't the problem! Wonderful. Back to square one... That's what I was worried about... until they couldn't keep a straight face anymore and admitted that after ALL THAT WORK last night, and the car being in numerous parts today, the problem??? The stupid easy-to-fix-in-five-minutes FUSE!!!
Dorks.
So, at least once the car is put back together, I know it will be driving away, hopefully NOT to return anytime soon. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment