Friday, July 17, 2009

Two is even better than one.

Especially when you're talking about viewings of the new Harry Potter movie!!!



Yesterday, Ryan took the day off from work because he has to go in on Sunday this weekend.  We took advantage of that and got a sitter for Rori so Ryan, Cadi, and I could go see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

WE LOVED IT!!!  We loved it SO much, that as soon as we got home, Cadi and I decided to take our friends who had wanted to see it with us earlier, but were not able to go when we were going.  So, yeah, Cadi and I went to see Harry Potter twice yesterday - pretty much back-to-back! lol 

Yes, it's that good.

Also, DANG these kids are growing up!  Hermione and Ginny are beautiful and Harry is looking cuter than ever.  :)

No comments: