Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer Piano Recital

Today was Acadia's 2nd piano recital and she did really well!  I have to admit that I was a little nervous about it because she has been so NOT interested in practicing.  And though she could have worked on her timing a little more (and next time I need to remind her to spit out her gum before performing!), she did a very good job.  But don't take my word for it, see for yourself!



Here are a few pictures I took before and after the recital as well.

Aurora seemed to think she should help warm up the piano.  Maybe she was just pre-practicing for when it will be her turn some year?

Rori wants to be like big sister.

This is a picture of Cadi with one of her friends, Hailey.  This was Hailey's first recital and she did great!

Hailey and Cadi

Acadia's piano teacher:

Cadi and her teacher

Now, this was a shocker!  As I said earlier, Cadi has been quite uninterested lately - getting Summer Fever, I think!  But somehow she still managed to be the student with the most stickers again!  Here she is with her new figurine, this time of Toscanini. 

Cadi and Toscanini

Great job, Cadi!

No comments: