Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Booked flights, one week left of schoo, and where is the sun?

We've been wanting to make a trip out to the East Coast for awhile. Ryan's grandma lives in North Carolina and we realize that time is going by fast. We really want to visit her before her health gets any worse. So yesterday we booked our flights to go see her and some other family members that live in that area. We are so excited! It's a little more than a month away still but I'm already wanting to pack! lol I'm just really excited for the trip, I guess! :)

In the meantime, one week from today is Cadi's last day of school. And even more exciting, one week from today Cadi's "twin cousin", Julie will arrive! We are so looking forward to having her here with us for a week and a half!

Even though schools here are getting out so much later than other parts of the country, I can't believe it's already the last week of school! Exactly one week left! Time is flying by so quickly! But I guess that's good because that means that summer is literally on our doorstep! Hopefully the sun will get the memo. I hear it's supposed to clear up in a day or so, I am looking forward to that. I really don't mind the rain and clouds but since it is the beginning of summer, it would be really nice to have some sunny, warm days now! lol

No comments: