Earlier this weekend, I asked Ryan what he wanted for dinner on his special day. I was prepared to make any dish he requested. His request? Frozen pizza. Yep, that's what he wanted! lol So, that's what I got him! Easy enough for me! ;)
Ryan didn't get tools this year. *Awwww, poor guy* He got a new cordless razor since his old one is really ready to retire. He was excited to get it, even if it was kind of practical. lol The girls also gave him a children's book about dads.
Yeah, he's a pretty good dad. We like him. It's not always easy being a dad, but this is how good of a dad he is:
Yeah, it's not easy to be the only guy in a house full of girls. Especially not these girls! (Drama, drama, drama! lol) But he does a pretty good job. And we love him! Happy Father's Day, Ryan!
No comments:
Post a Comment