Even though just being here was enough of a present for Cadi, Julie also brought her an actual birthday gift: a tennis racket (and carrying case)! Cadi is so excited! Julie also brought her own racket, that way they can play together. So, right away they headed out to the front to play some ball. Some neighbor friends joined the fun and I got a few pics.
The girls and I went shopping, Cadi used her giftcards to get books for her and Julie and then we went to buy some real tennis balls. After shopping, we picked up Ryan and went out to dinner. It was the last day of school today but also, it was Cadi's birthday yesterday so her meal (and dessert) was entirely free! Score! :)
This is the new purse Cadi got from her grandma for her birthday. She LOVES it! She even bought the bracelets she is wearing in the pic specifically to match the purse. lol
So day one: Lots of fun! And it's just the beginning, though I told the girls that we are NOT going to shop and eat out everyday. lol We'll have to find other ways to have fun, too. I think we'll figure out something. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment