Cadi opened up her presents from us today (yesterday... it's late). Rori gave her Tink shirts - one for each of them. Here they are in their matching shirts...
Even though she claimed that "the only thing she wanted for her birthday was for Julie to come visit", Cadi still seemed pretty excited to open her gifts. Lucky for her, I shop way in advance, so even though she offered to forego presents, they had already been purchased, so she still got some. ;) She received a couple more TinkerBell things, a Hannah Montana purse/bag, and her favorites - some Littlest Pet Shop "stuff" (a storage case, a little electronic game, and some Littlest Pet Shop toys). She did pretty well for someone who wasn't supposed to be getting any other presents considering her cousin IS flying in tomorrow afternoon. ;)
Ryan got a present for Cadi's birthday, too. The Celtics totally dominated the Lakers and won the series! Yay!!! Good for them! :)
As mentioned, the fun just continues tomorrow (today... what am I doing up so late?)! We're excited to have Julie come visit us! I'll try to remember to put my memory stick back in my camera so I can get some pics of the girls playing together. (Unlike how I forgot to put the memory stick back in my camera when I took said camera with me to school when we brought cupcakes for Cadi's class. Yeah, that doesn't work out so well. And therefore, I don't have any fun pics from that. :S)
No comments:
Post a Comment