Yesterday, she planted herself next to a pile of her sister's laundry and started to toss. Apparently, one particular item caught her interest and instead of tossing it, she tried to put it on... Her head!!!
Before I post the pics, let me re-emphasize: THE CLOTHES ARE CLEAN!!! lol
4 comments:
Debi commented 1/7/08:
So how does Cadi feel about having her panties posted on the internet? LOL
Morgan commented 1/7/08:
That is so funny! What a funny girl! How does Cadi feel about that? :)
1/7/08:
LOL
Debi: I just asked Cadi and this is what she said, "I hate it. It's the worst thing that's ever happened to me." ... lol Dramatic much?
Morgan: Acadia was kinda grossed out that Rori was playing with them, but not too much. At one point, Rori got down and walked over to her and tried to put them on her (Cadi's) head! lol But Cadi didn't let her succeed.
The whole time I was so torn between stopping her because it just seemed wrong... but it was so funny! So, the part of me that felt like documenting it for prosperity won over. ;)
Debi commented 1/8/08:
The worst thing that ever happened to her. LOL Haha!
Post a Comment