Or at least, close to it. But come on, it's just that time of year!!! And what a year it's been!
Today I got an e-mail from the on-line store that I purchased my New England Patriots Brady jersey from. You may recall, I ordered it 2 1/2 weeks ago. At that time, they had the shipping date as yesterday, which I was fine with, that would be enough time to get here before the Super Bowl. But today's e-mail told me that the jersey was sold out and so my order was cancelled!!! I was so mad that they waited until NOW to tell me! I immediately started searching the world-wide web to find a replacement to order but I couldn't find one! I was really upset and actually did start to cry. I couldn't believe it!
But then I found ONE available on e-bay. It's my size, still new, exactly the same as what I wanted, and I can have it next week - BEFORE Feb 3rd. WHEW! That was close.
No comments:
Post a Comment