Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy, Happy Birthday, Baby!

Today Ryan turns 34 - man, he's old! ;)

I decided to do something special for him today, so I made some connections and arranged for it to snow today!!! I know how much he loves the snow! Plus, that gave Cadi a day off from school so she could spend his birthday with him, too. Aren't I thoughtful? lol

Actually, the snow day kinda killed half of my plans. :S But that's okay. Ryan's been happy to have kind of a lazy day. We did venture out to they gym. :) Then we had salad for lunch and he is currently installing World of Warcraft on the home computer, which makes him happy. It realy doesn't sound terribly exciting to me, but he seems to be fine with it. We will be going out to dinner later, his choice. ;)

He received his big gift from me last week - some tools that he wanted. :) I have one more little thing to give him and he has a couple other gifts to open as well. Mostly, he just wanted to spend time together, so that's what we're doing. :)

Happy Birthday, Ryan!!! xxoo

No comments: