Friday, April 28, 2006

Made Up Memories

Okay, I'm stealing this quick little meme from April Mommy:


If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, please post a comment with a COMPLETELY MADE UP AND FICTIONAL memory of you and me. It can be anything you want BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE. And keep it "clean" please, lol.

I know I get readers... so I better get some comments with some fun, made up memories!

9 comments:

Sariah said...

No Cool Story commented 4/28/06:

Remember that time we wanted to do something crazy (you + me = crazy) so I said "hey, come play volleyball with us at church" , so you and Heather G came by, all geared up to play some serious v-game, and there wre like 50 people (and they ALL brought treats for the game), so you and I were on the same team and WE beat the other team like 20-0?? That was awesome!..oh yeah, and I was so awesome, I even had time to tie a quilt :-) Do I get a prize?

Sariah said...

Mandy commented 4/29/06:

Hiya Sariah ! I was just reminiscing about the old days when we used to go down to the lake fishing. Remember that? You caught a fish and was too afraid to touch it. I picked it up and chased you with it and when I caught up with you I put it down your sweater LOL. that was too funny. I still giglle about that now.
Your old friend Mandy :)

Sariah said...

Skittles commented 4/29/06:

Now why do I need to post such a lie? We have been friends for years. Tea and brownies the other day was so much fun. And yes I did finally enjoy Tea with not so much honey or sugar. BUT you will never get me to touch that lemon. I am a true sour puss @ heart. Now you go sit and put those feet up or I will have to come back over and drink more tea with ya. ;)

Sariah said...

4/29/06:

No Cool Story: You had me at "you + me = crazy"!
Mandy: I never could get the fish smell out of that sweater! You owe me a shopping trip! ;)

Skittles: You would think that after all these years you would have gotten over the whole "lemon" thing. lol

To all: Thanks for the memories!!! ;)

Sariah said...

Feather 123 commented 4/29/06:

Hey! Remember that one time we were shopping in Beverly Hills, on Rodeo Drive, for my 5th Louis Vuitton bag? And, we had lunch at The Cheesecake Factory? Didn't you LOVE the cheesecake you had?
:)

Sariah said...

Barbara commented 4/29/06:

I remember when we first saw you in that little crowded Chinese orphanage. Atlhough all the children tugged at my heart, I knew the minute I laid eyes on you that you would be my own little girl. It was a long trip back home on the sailing sloop, but you made friends with all the swabbies. We even caught you climbing the rigging!

Sariah said...

4/29/06:

Feather: Don't forget the hot guys that kept hitting on us!!! lol
Mom: (This one was the best!!!) While I admit I was too young to remember any of our first meeting or the journey to my new home, I will venture to say that this is the reason why I have always liked sailors. ;)

Sariah said...

Eddie commented 5/2/06:

Well, Sariah, my memory has to be the time I introduced you to Ryan, your future husband. I remember when he and I walked into the (sushi) bar. I said, "Dude, there she is. You've got to marry that girl!" He was a bit nervous to talk to you, so if you'll recall I made up this story about how he was hard of hearing, and would you mind talking right into my friend's ear so he could hear you? The rest is, as they say, history.

Sariah said...

5/2/06:

Eddie: And I am eternally indebted to you! ;)