Monday, September 27, 2004

200th Post!

Man, I talk alot! :talker: :lol:


Today is a busy one...

Ryan left the house awhile ago to go donate platelets for the Red Cross, he will be back in 2-3 hours. In the meantime, I will get Acadia up, dressed, fed, and off to school.

When Ryan gets home, he will finish up the bathroom, or at least that's the plan. You never know around here...but let's hope that the plan works today and I'll have my master bathroom all done by tonight...or at least early morning tomorrow! :lol:

I have two meetings today. I need to close my Partylite Candle show today. It looks like I will also be signing up to be a consultant for Partylite. My show was successful enough to get the starter kit for free and I have 3-4 bookings already. Then later this afternoon I have a RS Presidency meeting.

In the meantime, Mom is going to visit Fort Bragg today to deliver the flowers we bought for Grandma. I hope that she has a good trip. How do you have a good trip when you go to see your dying mother? I don't know, but I hope it is what she needs it to be.




Mt. St. Helens is showing signs of a possible erruption soon. Nothing major, probably just adding to the lava dome that has been sitting in the crater. It is cool stuff to hear about/witness, I especially thought that those who visited Mt. St. Helens recently would find it interesting.

1 comment:

Sariah said...

Mom commented 9/28/04:

Congratulations on your 200th. Isn't it a great way to keep in touch, to vent, to play a bit, lots of things! I am sure glad to be able to keep in touch with your life this way.

It was a good trip to see Mom. It was not morbid. I did tell her that it was ok with me if it is time for her to go.

Mt. St. Helens! another exciting learning opportunity for scientists. Hopefully, not too exciting!