Okay, so here are some of today's holidays:
National Stress Awareness Day
National Wear Your Pajamas to Work Day
Rekindle Your Romantic Self Day
Let me tell you I am celebrating National Stress Awareness Day! I went to bed with a migraine which has extended it's stay (even after drugs). This morning I had a HUGE mess in the kitchen to clean up thanks to my Dear Hubby's talent of baking, but need to get at least 2 hours sleep, therefore leaving all the dirty dishes for me! Tonight is a Hidden Talent Night at our church and I am bringing my specialty: Spaghetti Diablo, which I still need to make. I am also bringing some scrapbook pages I've done and some stamped art. There's one scrapbook page I need to fix first though. It all wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for this migraine!
Oh, I'm still wearing my pajamas and I'm at work so I guess I'm celebrating that too.
I don't really know what Rekindle Your Romantic Self is, but I just don't see it happening anyway.
So, I'm a little grouchy. Lots to do, little help, and too much pain. Hope your day is better!
2 comments:
Ryan commented on 4/16/04:
I'm sorry, Baby. First for the headache. Second for all the dishes. Yesterday was my stress day. I wish I had known about the pajamas! I could have been comfortable. I'm all for the rekindling idea. Today may not be the best day to start it, but you have to start somewhere. Fires usually start with a spark, not a flamethrower. But if you want the flamethrower I can oblige.
If Debi doesn't want to decorate my cake I will try to come home for lunch and do it myself. Maybe I can help you feel better.
Love,
Me
I commented on 4/16/04:
I'd rather you not take a lunch and come home early tonight so you can be there (at the activity). I'll do the cake if she doesn't want to. (I'll just record Dr. Phil!:lol:)
Headache is getting better, scrapbook is fixed, stamped stuff is organized and "presentable", now on to Spaghetti Diable :lick:!
Post a Comment