Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Rambling

Acadia and I just got back from registering for Swimming Lessons.  She starts the week after we get back from Sacramento. Then we'll have to wait until the end of summer to fit another session in. Last year we didn't move until May and by then most of the sessions were already filled (all of the ones we could do) so we didn't get lessons. So this year I showed up within the first 10 minutes of registration! They fill quickly!

We are getting excited about our trip this weekend. Today would normally be Ryan's day off, but instead he's working for Rick (THANK YOU RICK!!!) who will cover for Rye's shift on Saturday.:thumb: I am so excited, but I'm trying not to talk too much about it because Acadia hasn't realized yet how soon it is. I kind of like the fact that she isn't thinking about it. It just cuts down on all the "How many days until we go to Sacramento?" questions...:tape:.

I still have lots to do! And I need to firm up plans for while we're there. I really need to make some phone calls! I guess I should do that today. I'll add it to my To Do List. :lol:

No comments: