Today is Joseph's birthday! Happy Birthday Joseph! I can't believe you're 18!!! Okay, I have to say it...I remembember when you were a baby and crying, the one thing that would calm you down was watching Sleeping Beauty. You loved it when she sang!
Today is also Children's Day! So, be nice to a child...or something. :thumb: And now to show off my new found knowledge, I will post a link to Holidays on the Net so you can check out the "Wacky Holidays" too! It was really hard, but I made the effort and was nice to a child today. Acadia and I went out to the park where I pushed her on the swing and we played ball. Whew, I'm glad that's over with...I don't know how much "nice" I can be in one day! :wink:
Ryan continues to work diligently on our bathroom. He is hooking up the plumbing to the bathtub now. Which means that we have no water right now. And won't for a couple of hours. Let's hope this doesn't turn into the same "couple of hours" it took to replace the toilet. :lol:
Since we are without water, we're thinking that the girls and I will go to Sweet Tomatoes for lunch.:lick: For those of you in Califonia, it is very much like Fresh Choice. An all-you-can-eat salad bar with other things too like pasta, pizza, soup, etc. I'm going for the salad! It is really yummy! And we have a coupon, so it's even better! :thumb:
No comments:
Post a Comment