Sunday, April 4, 2004

Talk about putting all your eggs in one basket!

Today we were playing Poker. (Just for fun Mom!) We decided to use Debi's M&M's (the speckled Easter Egg ones:lick:) as our "chips". So we were playing and having a grand 'ol time and then...............................................................




OH YEAH BABY!!! That's a Royal Straight Flush!!! Only the highest hand you can hold!!!

Just to put it in perspective, here are some statistics:

Total possible hands in Poker: 2,598,960

Total possible straight flushes: 40

Total possible royal straight flushes: 4

AND I GOT ONE!!! I will never in my life have as good of a hand! I was dealt a four straight flush and picked up the last card. Your chances of picking up that last card is 46-1. heehee

Yeah, and then I went on to win the game! :thumb:

And I swear, we don't usually play Poker at all and have never used "chips", M&M's, or other forms of betting before. Come on, Mom, even you would play for chocolate! Now we are eating the profits! ;)

2 comments:

Sariah said...

Mom commented on 4/4/04:

On the SABBATH even ???!!!**

Sariah said...

I commented on 4/4/04:

It was FAMILY TIME! :lol: