Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Month of Thanksgiving Day 15

The Lord knew what He was doing when He sent me to live in these modern times.  Today, I am thankful for modern medicine!  I don't get them nearly as much as I used to, but I still get occasional migraines and today was one of those rare days.  It was also one of my busiest days of the week and I had no time to sit around messing with pain.  Thankfully, with some good drugs and a restful visit to the dentist office (yes, I said restful... I was laying back, not up running around, close enough to count as restful today, lol), I was able to kick the migraine to the curb and go about with all the things I needed to do.

I feel great now, just a little jittery from all the caffeine in those pills, but I'll take that over sickening pain, especially on a day like today. :)

No comments: