I usually just try to take photos during the fireworks (still haven't perfected it), but this year I also tried getting some video. I found that some of the fireworks were just too big for how close we were, so they were pretty fuzzy. And I wish I had taken the camcorder to the balcony, which had a great vantage point to see all of the fireworks going off all over the city. I didn't record the finale, in fact, I didn't take any pictures of the finale either. This year, I just WATCHED it. And it was great! :)
But here is a little sampling of some of the firework fun we had.
Ryan opted to sit out most of the fireworks this year. Usually he is the head hauncho, with Chad as his wingman. This year he passed the torch (quite literally) to Chad who managed most of it by himself with a little help with Spencer.
No comments:
Post a Comment