*warning* Sweet and mushy post to follow. *warning*
There is a joke blog that is called "Seriously So Blessed" and kind of makes fun of the upbeat, ever positive, super mushy and happy blogs. It's targeted at Mormon SAHMs. It's hilarious, I admit. Though, I don't have time to read it often.
But at the risk of sounding cliche, I really do feel "seriously so blessed".
I am ever reminded at how lucky I am to have such a good man to share my life with. Ryan is more than just my husband, he is my very best friend. He is the one I want to spend time with, he is the one I want to talk to, he is the one I want to share everything with. When we watch The Princess Bride and Prince Humperdinck tells Wesley that not one couple in a century has a chance at true love, I just wonder if it really is uncommon for people to be as happy as we are. (Not that I believe that "statistic" is correct. lol) Its something I hope for everyone, and thankfully, I do believe that many of my friends/family do have relationships that are just as perfect for them as ours is for us. Neither one of us is perfect and we do have our moments, but those moments are few and far between. It's hard to imagine being any happier. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment