Thursday, January 21, 2010

Consistency



I know I can't be the only one who struggles with this.  I just have a really hard time being consistent in getting exercise!  And I don't really know what my excuse is, which is just as well because that's exactly what it would be - an excuse!

I want to be healthy, I like being at the gym, my daughter BEGS me every-stinkin-day to go to the gym... so why do I get there only once or twice a month?!?!?  (That's really embarrassing to admit, btw.)  I used to be very consistent and was at the gym every morning!  Why can't I do that now?  What would get my butt there more often?  Maybe I need a workout buddy?  Who lives near me with a 24-hour gym membership?  Wanna work out every morning together?  Around 9:30 or so?

So, I'm looking for advice.  What do you do?  Do you have something that works for you?  Please share!  And if you're like me, let me know I'm not the only one.  I really do want to get back in the habit.  Maybe we can motivate each other.  I'm feeling desperate here!  Help!!!

No comments: