But first, go over to my good friend, Millie's blog and wish her a very Happy Birthday! While you're there, remind her that 40 is FABULOUS, not old! ;)
Okay, so back to the recitals... I've tried to upload the dance recital video, but it is too big, so I've had to break it down into 3 smaller videos. Here is the first one, it shows the first two songs they performed. The first one is kind of funny because she wasn't really doing the dance, she was too distracted by being up infront of everyone. lol But later she gets more into it.
(I feel sorry for the girl next to her in the first song, I think Rori started to TRY to hit the other girl's club each time! But, even though it looks like it, she did NOT actually hit the girl. Thankfully! lol)
Now please enjoy a short intermission while I upload the next video... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment