There are so many countdowns this time of year! My daughter is counting down to the Halloween celebrations this week. The Christmas countdown has begun in all the stores. And of course, the countdown until the Twilight Movie is released! :)
But today marks one month until the countdown that is foremost on my mind right now. Thanksgiving! And even though I really enjoy Thanksgiving as a holiday: spending time with family, eating yummy food, and pigging out on pie, and even though Thanksgiving also marks when I need to have my Christmas shopping done,... it's really the Run to Feed the Hungry that I need a countdown for.
I'm having some good days, some bad days and at this point, I don't know if I'll really make my goal. I know I'll participate, I know I will run, but I don't know if I'll be able to run the whole thing. I have a long way to go! But - I have one whole month to get there. So, countdown with me to see if I can really do it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment