I'm trying to blog more. I used to be really good then I started to slack off. I'm gonna keep trying to be more regular about it though!
Sometimes it's just that I don't think there's much exciting to say. :S
I do have a cute Cadi-ism to share though.
The other night we were driving home and she was talking about death. Don't ask me why, but this child is kind of obsessed with it. She was saying how she was going to miss Aurora when she (Cadi) died. I tried to reassure her that she was not likely to die soon. She was worried that if she did die, she might forget Rori's name. So I told her that in heaven "time" is different. It doesn't take as long. She was pretty excited about that.
Then she blurted out, "And then I can go to the Great Hamster Wheel in the Sky to see Angel!"
I laughed out loud!!! It was so funny/cute/unexpected. She liked the reaction and tried again...
"And after that, I can go to the Great Doggie Bone in the Sky to see Simon!"
I told her that she probably should have quit while she was ahead. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment